What is Gulp?
- minimise files size
- watch file changes and automate the deployment
What is the major difference between Grunt and Gulp?
- Grunt plug-ins often perform multiple tasks where as Gulp plug-ins are designed to do one thing only; it is clean and neat.
- Grunt requires plug-ins for basic functionality such as file watching; Gulp has them built-in.
How to use Gulp?
I have recorded a video about that explains you about:
- How to Install Gulp
- How to Install Gulp Plugins
- How to find Plugins
- How to define Gulp tasks
- How to execute bunch of tasks
- How to watch changes in static resources and execute tasks automatically.