Date: Delhi: November 2 – 4
This Program fulfils the requirement of 21 contact
hours which a PMI ACP® aspirant needs to have
before applying for the PMI ACP® Certification
examination. After taking this program, participants
will have the strong foundation needed for taking the
The PMI ACP® certification is a new credential
offered by PMI for people working in Agile project
management environments. Individuals obtaining this
certification can demonstrate their level of skills in
Agile practices. The process of earning this
credential involves satisfying PMI’s eligibility criterion
and passing an exam. The PMI ACP® certification
from PMI carries a high level of professional
standing and credibility as it requires a combination
of agile education, experience on Agile practices and
examination on Agile practices.
» Program Format :
The contact workshop is a mix of instructor lead and self paced
learning, designed as per the PMI and guidelines released for the
PMI ACP® (released in 2011) by the Project Management
Teacher: Ajay Kabra
• 21+ years of experience in Consulting and Training
• Active in the areas of Process Improvement, Agile -Scrum,
Systems Development and Implementation.
• Currently spearheading the Agile Practice at QAI India Ltd.
•Worked with clients in USA, UK, Russia, Japan, China, UAE and many more .
• CSM,PMP, PRINCE2 certified.
• Scrum Alliance approved Mastering Scrum Trainer.
» Course Details :
• Introduction to Agile Methodologies
• Agile Project Management Context
• Agile User Stories
• Agile Estimation, Planning, Monitoring and
• Agile Communications And Soft Skills .
• Agile – Product Quality
• Agile Risk Management
• Agile Metrics Management And Value Stream