Why you should use Apple TV for your next presentation?
Is it not great that I can just use my mobile phone to start the presentation and do everything without any wire?
Well, here I have just bought the product called “Apple Tv”; it is just fantastic that I can connect any IPAD, IPHONE (where the device has got the presentation/ document). The main benefit I find is that I don’t need to know how to operate other’s device or find the way to transfer the document to present.
Why you should use Apple TV?
- Handcuffing Wiring someone to a projector or TV is the pits
- There are cable compatibility issues
- It takes time and is inconvenient
- If you’re still using VGA or less, the quality is awful
- Tablets can’t be connected without even more adapters
- Audio remains at the device
- Changing presenters is another fiasco
While you can still go wireless using a projector, here is why you should go with TV over projector:
- Good projectors are more expensive than good TV’s today
- Projectors commonly have resolution restrictions (think huge icons,small workspace)
- Projectors have long warmup times, leveling, and focusing issues
- Projectors are very sensitive to lighting conditions
- Projection screens are a pain, using a wall is not ideal
I must say that the IPAD + Apple TV + iCloud is the perfect combination for your presentation anywhere.